We require the information below to assess your application. Please send us your answers either as an email using the information below as a checklist to ensure that you have included everything, Download the list as a Word document then complete and return it to us as an email attachment or copy and paste the list into an email, type in your answers and send to: Us by Email
PASTURE VALLEY VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
- Name and Surname:
- Date of birth:
- email address:
- Contact person and number for emergencies:
- Passport number and expiry date:
- 1 Who or which organization referred you to Pasture Valley?
- 2 What dates would you be able to volunteer for?
- 3 What kind of ministry/work would you like to get involved in?
- 4 What are your hobbies/ interests?
- 5 Can you speak an African language?
- 6 Have you had any other cross cultural experiences? Where did you go and for how long?
- 7 What experience do you have working with children?
- 8 Would you be willing to help in any other ministry we have at Pasture Valley e.g. Farming, Home-based care, Skills training
- 9 What job experiences have you had?
- 10 Are there any medical issues that need to be considered?
- 11 Do you have any allergies eg. bees, cats?
- 12 Do you have a criminal record?
- 13 Have you had any previous problems with drug or alcohol use?
- 14 Have you had any mental health problems?
- 15 Are you a Christian? If not, please specify religious affiliation, if any.
- If yes, what church do you attend?
- 16 Would you be willing to sign an indemnity form for the duration of your stay in Swaziland?
- 17 Would you be able to finance your own trip/flights to Swaziland?
- 18 Do you have a drivers license?
- 19 Why would you like to volunteer at Pasture Valley?
Please provide us with a brief CV and 2 references.